Welcome to “TIMBER TOP” cabin. Are you looking for a secluded luxury log cabin getaway with a beautiful view? A stunning view from the top of the trees, a cabin view like no other in Oklahoma.
Perfect for a private honeymoon, anniversary or just a memorable getaway with that someone special. Relax on 1 secluded acre in a cozy 1Bed/1Bath log cabin with all the right amenities for your couples getaway.
- Accessed with a key pad for convenient self check-in.
- See all current activity and things to do in the area on our Facebook page
- Nature trails lead to the banks of Pine Creek Lake
- Fully stocked kitchen designed with granite, stainless appliances including dishwasher/washer/dryer.
- Open style comfy furnishings in the living area include cathedral ceilings, rocked gas fireplace and flat screen TV.
- Our king size bed offers a high-quality mattress and linens.
- A full bath including a walk-in tiled shower with a rain shower head.
- The back deck offers a gas grill and a hot tub (drained and sanitized prior to your arrival).
- The front and back porches are perfect for sipping your morning coffee or having a glass of your favorite wine at sunset.
- Firewood is provided so that you can enjoy a relaxing romantic evening around a wood burning outside fire pit.
- A circle drive with plenty of space for your boat and trailer make for easy parking
Less than 1 mile from Pine Creek Lake – East on Hwy 3 toward Broken Bow you will find the small community of Ringold:
Family owned Baldwin’s General Store for gas, ice, beer, fishing tackle/bait, basic groceries
Ringold Cafe ( Southern Cooking Country Cafe )
Post Office and Fire Department