Playin’ Hooky is a brand new tiny cabin located less than one mile from Pine Creek Lake and Little River Park. If you are looking to go boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking or just take a walk around the lake look no further.
- “Playin’ Hooky” has 1 bedroom/1bath, kitchen, Direct TV, WIFI, and an outside fire pit. It is perfect for fishermen, a couples getaway or a small family. It sleeps 4. Our maximum guests policy is strictly enforced, please do not bring more than 4 guests.
- The adorable kitchen has a retro fridge, microwave and full size electric range. The kitchen is stocked with utensils, plates, glassware, silverware, cookware, blender, toaster and hand mixer.
- The bedroom has a queen bed and a 50 in. smart TV. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa and a 50 in. smart TV.
- Playin’ Hooky is pet-friendly with a pet fee of $100 (limited to one pet under 20 lbs.).
- Outside you can enjoy grilling on the gas grill or roasting hot dogs, marshmallows or making s’mores at the fire pit. (Fire wood and propane are furnished at no additional charge.)
This cute little cabin is conveniently located going into the park at the North end of Pine Creek Lake.
2 miles to the East on Hwy 3 you will take a step back in time when you enter Baldwins General Store. Baldwin’s is an old fashioned store that has been family owned and operated since 1923. They have basic groceries, gas, bait, beer, souvenir T-shirts and so much more. There’s also a country cooking restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We are also a short 20 minute drive to Broken Bow. Be sure to take a day trip and enjoy Beavers Bend Lake and Hochatown activities and then return to your quiet cabin for a relaxing evening around the firepit.
Less than 1 mile from Pine Creek Lake – East on Hwy 3 toward Broken Bow you will find the small community of Ringold:
Family owned Baldwin’s General Store for gas, ice, beer, fishing tackle/bait, basic groceries
Ringold Cafe ( Southern Cooking Country Cafe )
Post Office and Fire Department